If you’re wondering about the historical connection from Darwin to Hitler, here are a few recently published articles you should take a look at:
- “Darwin and Hitler: In Their Own Words,” Benjamin Wiker, Human Events, May 5, 2008.
- “Was It Immoral for ‘Expelled’ to Connect Darwinism and Nazi Racism?” Richard Weikart, Discovery Institute, May 2, 2008.
- “Connecting Hitler and Darwin,” David Berlinski, Human Events, April 19, 2008.
- “Think about the Connection between Hitler and Darwin,” David Klinghoffer, Jewcy.com, April 18, 2008.
- “Don’t Doubt It,” David Klinghoffer, National Review Online, April 18, 2008.
- “Darwin and the Nazis,” Richard Weikart, The American Spectator, April 16, 2008.
Last week David Klinghoffer ran a series of posts on the historical link from Darwin to Hitler here at ENV:
- Part One: Expelled does NOT try to “blame Darwin for the Holocaust”
- Part Two: Hitler’s Debt to Darwin
- Part Three: Opening up Mein Kampf
- Part Four: The Descent of Darwinism from Hitlerism
- Part Five: Why the Jews?