Problems. Problems. Problems.
- How could a primordial soup birth life? Nobody knows.
- How did a computer-like genetic code come to be? Not by accident.
- Is the fossil record accurate? Like a broken clock.
- Junk DNA? Better not throw it out.
- The tree of life? A tangled, knotty mess.
The science of biological and chemical evolution is … very problematic.
This free booklet by Casey Luskin, Ph.D., reviews the scientific literature showing there are powerful scientific challenges to core tenets of Darwinian theory, as well as to predominant theories of chemical evolution. Those who harbor doubts about Darwinism need not be terrified by academic bullies who pretend there is no scientific debate to be had.
Download your free guide that reveals the top ten scientific challenges to modern evolutionary theory.
The form below may be blocked by your browser or ad blocker. If so, you can fill out the form directly here.