There’s something very clarifying about seeing an argument laid out in crisp bullet points. For your weekend enjoyment, here are Stephen Meyer and Douglas Axe on Frank Turek’s radio program.
The interview was recorded following the 2016 Royal Society meeting. They hammer home the “Five Major Problems with Macro-Evolution”:
- Problem #1: the sudden origin of body plans in the fossil record
- Problem #2: the origin of information (e.g., in protein molecule)
- Problem #3: need for favorable early mutations (for body plans)
- Problem #4: the problem of epigenetics
- Problem #5: the universality of the design intuition